top speed polaris trailblazer 250
j***@gmail.com
2015-07-02 04:41:12 UTC
Is that if you throw it out of a plane?
Wayne
'99 Warrior
52 mph on a good day
I just bought one for 100 dollars and it starts one pull and goes about 55.. guy decked it out and i also did a bang up job on his house i worked on but still it all depends whats on it.
j***@gmail.com
2015-07-02 04:44:02 UTC
whats the top speed
i have a 98 or 99 2 stroke trail blazer i got from a home owner i did work for i got it up to 54 55, and still had some push left in the throttle, i havent road it but once cus im selling it but i gues it all depends what u have on it.
f***@gmail.com
2016-09-20 03:29:31 UTC
I get 65 miles an hour from my 250 trailblazer, it's got big bore and stroker lower end
f***@gmail.com
2016-09-20 03:30:07 UTC
I get 65 miles an hour from my 250 trailblazer, it's got big bore and stroker lower end
f***@gmail.com
2016-09-20 03:30:25 UTC
I get 65 miles an hour from my 250 trailblazer, it's got big bore and stroker lower end