The SLIMELL (SUNL Group Dallas) Corporate Warrany Policy restated..
HAVIN_A_NICE_DAY
2006-04-06 00:27:01 UTC
The SLIMELL (SUNL Group Dallas) Corporate Warrany Policy restated....!

original |
Remove | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Mornin.. hi there everybody..havin a nice day yet? maybe this will
help....
heard a couple of funny ones from the Indy Trade Show.. thought i
would share:

Heard SUNL called the police on five SUNL dealers who actually had the
balls to
ask SUNL for the parts they promised to supply because they actually
wanted to
back the pathetic 30 day warranties and help people fix their sh*t not
IF but
when it breaks. My compliments gentlemen. At least some people still
have honor
even if they do sell SUCKL trash ... anybody know their names... I
want to buy
them a beer.. at least they try....!

A victim walks into a SLIMELL dealer and believes the SLIMESMAN that
the SLGK-70
Super-Turd Fireball is "backed up" by the finest customer servicing
that is on
the market today (never mind tomorrow). The victim pulls out his
wallet and
pays. The Super-Turd arrives at his door three weeks later and the
victim
assembles it for his kids last and final birthday. The SLGK-70
Super-Turd
Fireball Kart falls apart and burns at 2 days right on schedule and
the victim
says cool cause its covered by the SLIMELL warranty.. cause the
SLIMESMAN said
so.. he walks into the toxic waste dump in Richardson and tells the
SLIMESMAN
that it broke and he needs the parts.. the SLIMESMAN says "oh boy"
follow me..
the victim says "cool". The SLIMESMAN takes him in the door and points
to a pile
of carcasses on the floor and says pick the bones of the one we ripped
you off
on and I will see if I can find YOU some tools to pull things apart...
in the
mean time I will start the list..... the victim says "WHAT LIST?"..
the SLIMELL
SLIMESMAN says didn't you understand the terms of the ripoff?....let
me explain
clearly.... this is SLIMELL and nothin is free. The victims says "but
what about
the warranty you lied about?" The SLIMESMAN says well its like
this..and I will
get the paperwork started and show ya.. now since you are bent over
please drop
your drawers and pick either the grease or the oil on the floor and
grease your
cheeks while I finish these 18 pages.. the victims says "what 18
pages"..
SLIMESMAN says the first one is a bill for coming back, multiple
lubricants and
labor..the victim says "what?". The SLIMESMAN says....while we are
waiting for
the wrench to get here from China by boat in at least 90 days plus...
we are
going to follow SLIMELL Corp company policy to the letter and make
sure that
every SLIMELL employee makes it perfectly plain to you exactly what
our policy
is on victims who RETURN, who dare to ask for PARTS, ask for SERVICE
or use the
words "what about my pathetic 30 day warranty?".

The other 17 page list is of who get to mount you and at the
distribution
warehouse when we get done abusing you here and in what order.. oh and
we don't
care if you DON'T have a nice day....moral of the story....SOME PEOPLE
DON'T
HAVE ANY.

Now to be fair.. there are those few out there who do care about
quality and do
keep their word about The SLIMELL (SUNL Group Dallas) Corporate
Warrany Policy
restated....!parts and service even if the warranty is only 30 days AS
WELL AS AFTER ITS UP... to those people ... GOOD JOB.. you are truly
awesome...
you know who you are .. and I humbly apologize...BUT, to those who
piss in the
faces of those less informed or less fortunate I apologise for nothin.
If your
word is as worthless as about half your products then you get what you
deserve.
Oh gotta go I hear thunder....and my computer doesnt like
lightning.... but then
again .. it may be something else... THE RUMBLE YOU HEAR MAY BE THE
THOUSANDS OF
PISSED OFF PEOPLE THAT GOT PISSED ON BY SUNL... we shall see.... play
safe, be
well. AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE feel free to pass this along TO
EVERYONE YOU
KNOW. AND FINALLY to my favorite girl Christine in farm town, as well
as last
but not least my old bud Chris..A QUESTION..... havin a nice day yet?
Slim
2006-04-07 02:51:23 UTC
Post by HAVIN_A_NICE_DAY
The SLIMELL (SUNL Group Dallas) Corporate Warrany Policy restated....!
I hear ya Toyman......I bought a SUNL go kart from ScooterTown in Richardson TX.
The starter broke in the first few days.Well ScooterScum never would get me the
warranty parts. They care absolutely nothing about service after the sale once
they get your money. They kept putting me off until the 30 day warranty was up,
then told me "sorry" I'd have to contact the manufacturer. After doing some
internet research, I found that SUNL is well known for selling sub-standard junk
and not providing replacement parts (scooterbbs.com). Take my advice and don't
waste your hard earned money at ScooterTown and avoid any dealer that sells SUNL
trash with the 30 day NON warranty....especially on EBAY.
SUNL_Sucks
2006-04-07 02:56:27 UTC
Post by Slim
Post by HAVIN_A_NICE_DAY
The SLIMELL (SUNL Group Dallas) Corporate Warrany Policy restated....!
I hear ya Toyman......I bought a SUNL go kart from ScooterTown in Richardson TX.
The starter broke in the first few days.Well ScooterScum never would get me the
warranty parts. They care absolutely nothing about service after the sale once
they get your money. They kept putting me off until the 30 day warranty was up,
then told me "sorry" I'd have to contact the manufacturer. After doing some
internet research, I found that SUNL is well known for selling sub-standard junk
and not providing replacement parts (scooterbbs.com). Take my advice and don't
waste your hard earned money at ScooterTown and avoid any dealer that sells SUNL
trash with the 30 day NON warranty....especially on EBAY.
Sunl is extremely poor when it comes to parts reliability for the machines they
market and customer service after the sale. Once the machine is paid for, Sunl
will not respond to warranty issues until after the 30 day period is
expired...and then it is too late. The warranty is expired and they have your
money.
HAVIN_A_NICE_DAY
2006-04-10 22:35:37 UTC
http://www.thesqueakywheel.com/complaints/2006/MAR/complaint8614.cfm

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff184006.htm
Ric D
2006-04-22 05:12:46 UTC
Post by SUNL_Sucks
Sunl is extremely poor when it comes to parts reliability for the machines they
market and customer service after the sale. Once the machine is paid for, Sunl
will not respond to warranty issues until after the 30 day period is
expired...and then it is too late. The warranty is expired and they have your
money.
part of the reason SCUML is still going strong, is due to it's army of EBAY
drop-shippers. I know of one EBAY seller of SUNL products who has changed his
EBAY ID 3 times due to negative feedback and getting kicked off. New ID and he's
back in business drop-ship selling SUNL products with grossly exaggerated ads
about parts and warranty (that don't exist). And yes there is an endless supply
of customers who just don't know any better. But it is starting to catch up with
SUNL. Anyone who does a little research on the net will find out about SLIMELL's
lousy well deserved reputation. SUNL provides ABSOLUTELY NO AFTER THE SALE
SUPPORT and parts are damn near impossible to get.....even under the pathetic 30
day warranty and EVEN IF YOU OFFER TO PAY FOR THEM. You can't sell a go kart to
someone for $2000 and not provide support or parts, but SUNL does and turns
their back on these customers once they get the money.
My advice is to avoid SUNL products, or if you do buy a SCUML product and get it
cheap enough, make sure you can get parts somewhere else and realize that there
is NO WARRANTY.....trust me......I've dealt with SUNL extensively for over a
year. I am also located in Dallas and know quite a few ex-SUNL employees who
have moved over to other powersports industry jobs with other companies that
care about their customers. SUNL is not going to get any better, sell, take the
money and ignore the customer, that's just their business model.
Toyman
2006-07-22 02:57:54 UTC

Slim
2006-08-27 02:49:06 UTC