Anybody know this stupid fucking asshole John Landi? New York putz CHILD KILLER!
r***@gmail.com
2016-07-16 11:00:19 UTC
Go home tree hugger punk Mf and sell your car because there are 10000
times more deaths caused by drivers (and cell phones and alchohol,
etc..) than ATVers pulling tubes.
If that's the only thing you can find to bash ATVers, then you are a
hypocrite and if you were here, well, let's just say I'd love to pull
you on my ATV.
Notice, I did NOT include the original post... follow my lead if you
want to reply. ;)
r***@gmail.com
GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S ASSHOLE,YOU ATV FAGGOT BITCH, IF I WERE THERE I WOULD KICK THE FUCKING SHIT OUT YOU AND MAKE YOUR MOTHER SUCK YOUR DICK AND EAT YOUR SHIT
Shinnokxz
OP article in question sounds like the work of a darwinist motor head who doesn't understand the realm of physics that we live in
a***@gmail.com
2018-10-26 02:13:41 UTC
i know of a John Landi that was the former building inspector of Putnam Valley who now works as a building inspector in yorktown, is that the same person?