1986 Honda TRX350 For Parts
Kevin
2008-05-26 10:56:39 UTC
I have an 1986 Honda TRX350 that I am parting out.
The history is:
Stator taken out by starter gear, previous owner replaced the stator,
wireharness. Still no spark.

I repleaced the Stator and the flywheel, wireharness and ignition coil. I
checked the CDI box on an 88 300 and it runs. I recently bought anouther 86
TRX 350 and will only need the plastic and a couple of other electrical
components.

Please contact me if you are interested in any thing.

Thank you,

Kevin
w***@gmail.com
What would you want for the CDI and the Oil Temp sensor?
l***@gmail.com

do you still have this 1986 Honda ATV for parts?
b***@gmail.com
2017-06-27 16:02:17 UTC
Post by Kevin
I have an 1986 Honda TRX350 that I am parting out.
Stator taken out by starter gear, previous owner replaced the stator,
wireharness. Still no spark.
I repleaced the Stator and the flywheel, wireharness and ignition coil. I
checked the CDI box on an 88 300 and it runs. I recently bought anouther 86
TRX 350 and will only need the plastic and a couple of other electrical
components.
Please contact me if you are interested in any thing.
Thank you,
Kevin
Ya its only nine years ago, still have it??? I still have mine but really I doubt it but let me know.

Thanks
Shinnokxz
2017-06-30 03:00:30 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by Kevin
I have an 1986 Honda TRX350 that I am parting out.
Stator taken out by starter gear, previous owner replaced the stator,
wireharness. Still no spark.
I repleaced the Stator and the flywheel, wireharness and ignition coil. I
checked the CDI box on an 88 300 and it runs. I recently bought anouther 86
TRX 350 and will only need the plastic and a couple of other electrical
components.
Please contact me if you are interested in any thing.
Thank you,
Kevin
Ya its only nine years ago, still have it??? I still have mine but really I doubt it but let me know.
Thanks
Anyone know if Kev's 350 guts are still up for grab