Replacing Starter Motor on Honda Recon
Hustlin' Hank
2010-08-30 15:23:56 UTC
I am going to replace the starter on my 1999 Honda Recon 250. It looks
like just 2 bolts and the cable is all that needs to be removed to get
the starter out. But, since it slides into a gear in the tranny, will
that gear slip out of place to the point I can't get the starter back
in without removing the outer case? Has anybody did one of these?

Thanks,

Henry <~~~thinks it looks too easy
Hustlin' Hank